Thursday, February 15, 2007

Awesome Character sharing site.

I discovered an awesome site for sharing what gear, stats, reputation you have with others.

http://ctprofiles.net/

It has a list of alot of items, including expansion, which you can equip to show you what your current stats are. You create an account, then simply select the spot you desire to add armour/gear to, select what you have in that slot (has a long list, clicking on one shows the stats).

I found this website and created an account straight away, took less than 15 mins. That included trying to remember what gear I had (thottbot helped alot with quest rewards), since I was away from a computer with WoW (argh, the perils of work.)

Here is what I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Zak looks even better now! Considering you were probably a few lvls lower when you wrote this blog entry :)

Anonymous said...

Now that you have your epic mount, are lvl 66 and alchemy is being nerfed...how about an update? I like reading this blog...but you haven't added in a while :(